Monday, July 18, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING

Yes... I am starting anew with blogging and a updated life. First of all... sorry for all those that had to change my URL to this new one but this one is better. SO back to my new and possible improved life.

1st. I graduated from Utah Valley University! YAY done with school. I'm a little sad because now i'm bored most of the time, but its Clairs turn to go to school and then I can go back. Clair starts at LDS Business College this fall studying yes business and entrepreneurship.
This is Kerali Wyatt. one of the only friends I made in my college career.

2nd. I have a new job.. yes i know i HAD a dancing job but it didn't work out. I still teach dance and am a competition director at a new studio and I love it. Im teaching and choreographing for the highest team and they are great. As much as i love teaching my babies ( I will keep doing that ) I also love choreographing, like real life choreographing. But most of all I am back at Harvest Restaurant as a lead server and part time manager. I quite enjoy it and its where I spend most of my time, and it has nothing to do with my major or my schooling but its a job and it pays the bills. 

3rd. We moved!!!! (into my parents mostly unfinished basement, but moved) and its great if you look past all the spiders. We are looking for a house in the Lehi area, so if anyone out there knows of anything let us know! We're hoping to move out semi soon, but really just want a great location that we can live in for a while and resell or make it a rental property.

Thats about all the updates for our life, and the blog may or may not be really boring since we don't do much but work and go to school and work some more. but I promise I will be a blogger. and hopefully have a small child (PUPPY CHILD) to blog about soon :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so honored that I made it into your only picture on your blog! And hello! Where have you been?? We need to hang out. ASAP. Call me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metta! I miss you. We were supposed to hang out after powertone ended but we never did! I'm glad to hear all is well in your life and I will be following your blog. If you want to follow mine, send me your email on facebook or something and I'll invite you to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers for GRADUATING! You even looked adorable in your cap and gown...not many people can pull that off.
    Three cheers for you blogging again!
    Three cheers for new work! I can't wait to come home and catch up on everything! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete