Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am woman...hear me ROAR.

okay so maybe the title is a little dramatic but because my life is pretty monotonous I am going to post about my favorite high heals.I decided I just need to post to get in the habit of posting. And in thinking and making mental notes of possible posts this one stuck out to me most yesterday. Now I fully understand that I created a new blog to keep people updated on mine AND Clairs comings and goings so I will dedicate the full next post to Clair Bear.

Now back to my shoes... So basically this post is dedicated to anyone who loves wearing shoes that give them confidence and something to smile about. They aren't high heals as much as they are wedges but they make me feel powerful and beautiful. With these bad boys I will conquer the world.





(Please excuse the poor quality of picture, I used my phone)
There are those that will read and think.. gross I hate high heals, comfort first, fashion later... and there will be some (NATALIE ROBISON) that completely understand my ranting on my shoe fashion choices. I got these particular shoes from Old Navy for graduation. L.O.V.E.

1 comment:

  1. I would expect nothing less than a post devoted to shoes. I haven't worn high heels ONCE since arriving in Mex at the end of April. It's a good thing I come home Saturday night so I can wear some lovely heels to church the next day. :)
    Can we eat fatty food and go shopping when I come home?

    ReplyDelete