Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pinterest Mom

So My friend and I decided the other day that we would like our husbands to start making bucketloads of money so that we can just be stay at home pinterest moms. I for the most part am I stay at home mom and I love pinterest. I've been obsessed with the do it yourself cleaning stuff. So here are a few things I have made. The laundry detergent I made back in April. This is still the first jar full. I made the full recipe and i still have half a five gallon bucket full. The shower cleaner is my fave. It works SO SO WELL! And the spot remover I used today and wallah... The spots are gone. I honestly couldn't remember where the spots were to take the after pic. It worked that good.

And lastly my super cute baby. She is hysterical and adorable and getting so so huge!!

And I just downloaded the blogger app for my phone so everything might be jumbled up.

4 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! I love it! I'm also seriously addicted to pinterest. Evie will come over to me when I have my computer open and say, "all done," then she shuts my computer... Haha. Such a goofball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pierced ears are just the icing on the cake! I sure like that baby girl.

    ReplyDelete