Sunday, July 15, 2012

Who Knew??

Who knew being a parent could cause so much anxiety!?! Our little kidlet is just too darn skinny, her skin looks like its falling off of her body. But here are some more pictures. Because I don't have the cord to get pictures off my camera, all the pictures we take are on our phones so pardon the not so great quality of them.
Ce Ce LOVES her sleep and I love her waking up faces and movements. She gets super annoyed at me.

You can see on her arms the rolls of skin the poor kid has. This is a newborn dress and the little bloomers underneath fall right off once I pick her up.

I love her little crossed feet this happens every time we feed her and her hands go right up underneath her chin.

another newborn picture that I Love.

Because Charlotte was still under birth weight by at two weeks and then even further under at two and a half weeks the doctor has me giving her ONLY formula.( They wanted to admit her to the hospital but I asked if I could try formula first) We go in tomorrow to see if that does the trick of bulking her up or if there is a underlying problem. Luckily I had a friend give me a couple things of formula, and the doctor gave me a few too so that I wouldn't have to go out and buy any, but it looks like we'll be supplementing with formula for a year so if you have any extras send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment